Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween!




My Halloween was AWESOME. :] Instead of going to Rocky Hill Road, we went to Greenhorn Creek!
I got a bigger haul of candy, too! OH I got to see my friend Elissa who I haven't seen sense LAST Halloween. And I got to ride in Elissa's car it was so much fun plus, we got to go to Round Table and get drinks! I got Diet, wild chary, and normal Pepsi! Then, my friend Riley came but I didn't really play or hang out or anything like that, which was kinda rude, I know. At the end, Elissa and I poured ALL of our candy into one pile and we picked out all the trash and then... WE GOT ALL THE CANDY WE COULD GET!!!!!! So that was my Halloween. YAY!!! I'm going to eat candy now. :]


This is my Aunt, brother, and I READY FOR TRICK OR TREATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment