Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Knitting!



Knitting is a great way to calm yourself down! I love to knit, write (get it?) now I am working on a scarf. later I an going to make a doll (after I learn how to purl.;>)!

Hear is how to make a basic knit stitch.
 (I really liked it. :>)


Once you are comfortable with a basic knit stitch go on to a purl.



 

My mom Katherine (we'll just call her that), is really good at knitting. The reason I like to knit is because: 
1. My mom got me in to it.
2. I have been getting angry a lot. The reason I get angry a lot is because of my bro, as soon as I get some music, my needles, and headphones, I'm gone.   
3. IT'S CHRISTMAS! (gifts :>)
 I'd love to sit down and knit with her, but I'm to busy on the computer, and TV l:I


When it's cold out side, you can make a blanket and/or some ear warmers. Or whenever you want, you can make a doll, or a bean bag, or a purse.  Right now I would like to make a backup purse, a knit stitch doll, a bean bag or two, and socks.

In conclusion, I think you should totally start knitting, all you need is yarn and needles.   












1 comment:

  1. Ilyra, Do you knit? I have done some knitting in the past, but it's hard for me to sit and fiddle with my fingers.

    ReplyDelete